Presbyterian Church of Chester
Chester, Morris County
Founded in 1747, this fine Greek Revival building was erected in 1852.
There is an adjacent chapel, erected in 1871.
This popular Greek revival style building
is virtually identical to churches in Cokesbury, Griggstown, Harlingen,
East Millstone, Raritan, South Bound Brook, Stewartsville, and others,
all erected with a few years of 1851. It is identical to the Whitehouse
Reformed Church, which burned in 1898.
National Register of Historic Places.